Poison

Organized religion has poisoned the well of theism for many a thirsty soul.

Comments

F. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
F. said…
Exactly how I feel. For some reason, it reminds me of the phrase "tainted love". You wish so badly you could accept it...yet you know better. You know you know better, which is different from merely perceiving the shortcomings in something--you can't consciously escape your own consciousness.
oyewhorun said…
when it comes to the devastation that organized religion has caused, "poisoning the well of theism" just seems like a minor inconvenience
sweating through fog said…
That’s because at the center of us all, lays a free-will. One might analyze it our core; a core that creates a link to ‘The Higher Conscience’ but anything else is not more than chemistry.
sweating through fog said…
Since, I spent an hour or so reading your blog and I am not certain, how I ran across but I found it worth-reading! And, therefore you may replace the word ‘The Higher Conscience’ with a spiritual or primal force of your understanding.