Shiv

X: You are the only woman who is so close to me who hasn't been in pain because of me.... I feel like an instrument of destruction. A human Shiv of souls.

Y: You're nothing of the sort! If anything, you're like the sun. You're nurturing and a warm, subtle yet powerfully influential presence in the lives of the people around you. Sometimes we may complain about the heat but without you, our worlds would be much darker and colder, and perhaps our inner selves that you help bring forth would be frozen in slumber. I might never have even begun to really know myself if I hadn't known you.

Comments

Komal said…
You? Are you X?

If so I would agree with Y.
Rekkha said…
It matters not if Awais is the one Y is speaking of simply because the Awais I know is angelic, beautiful, sweet, mature, kind, intelligent and most importantly, a loving human being capable of loving all as much as he can, in his own contained way. Yes, I would like to say he is as warm as the sun itself - a warmth that I have felt! If someone thinks Awais is capable of giving pain, the person is totally mistaken. As mistaken as calling an orange an apple. My friendship with him is my own testimony of this beautiful nature of his.

Thanks Awais, for being the person that you are and being my friend!
Komal said…
Yes, I also don't think you give pain or that people would complain about you, which makes me doubt that you are X.
Anonymous said…
And Y is Aati.
Anonymous said…
@Anon above: Haha!How'd you figure that out? /:)