The Lynx Effect

Comments

Komal said…
What exactly did you like about this? :P
puzzled said…
same as above what actually was the purpose;trying to show evolution of dressing:p
Awais Aftab said…
Can't I post something non-philosophical? :P
I liked the idea and how it was carried out. I found it nice.
Alec Lindsay said…
I can fill in for your puzzled readers. The ad is intended to show that the aphrodisiac effect of the man's deodorant, called Lynx, is so strong that strangers who pass in a supermarket shed their clothes all over town in their libidinous desire to bed each other. It's well done and the actors are very pretty. It is of course very exploitative. The deodorant in fact has a very unpleasant scent, with industrial chemical overtones. It's not badly named. One could well believe that the manufacturers have captured the essence of male cat. Unfortunately the stench is likely to repel rather than attract anything. Except perhaps a lynx, or mosquitos! :)
Komal said…
Here is an ad I like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6lJH7iX6-s

It's not very creative, but I like it coz it's dykey.
F. said…
Argued with you over this already.