Interview with Us Magazine

(Click to enlarge)
Issue: 28 Jan, 2011

Comments

Alec Lindsay said…
I'm not sure I liked the person represented in this article, whereas I'm sure I like the person I glimpse behind your blog. I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to explain this. Perhaps it was the concentrated quantity of hyperbole, which isn't usually found in your writings, that puzzled me. I suppose it's not polite to say this, and I apologise for that. What you reveal about yourself in your blog is done obliquely, and over a long period of time. I find I like that. Perhaps it was the frontal assault of concentrated information that took me by surprise. Maybe this doesn't add up to a criticism. I'm still mightily impressed by you! :)
Raajii said…
aww... this is sooo cool! Congratulations :-). I am so excited. Why didnt you tell me about this earlier?

You totally deserve this recognition :)
puzzled said…
this surely is a very censored version of you.congrats and well wishes for u....@to people:on his blog aftab seems to be a very offensive and outspoken person but actually he looks very respecting ,hesitating and decent.Not the funky smug dude u would expect..and also dosent look like a dull submerged-in-thought philosopher but an active person....people from the literary society speak high of him......God have mercy on you. seeing people like u give me hope... at-least some body can see beyond what the society of ours is blinded by....but one thing i wish that he concedes to is that all this mess is not bcz of religion but because of the shortcomings of our society.
puzzled said…
hope u will not turn against the type of people that mistreated your intellectual heresy and will strive for their intellectual development
Awais Aftab said…
Thank you, everyone :)