Trouble in Paradise

What happens when two friends go crazy...

Comments

Anonymous said…
*lol* I see you edited de vely lasht shentence. ;)
Mayhem said…
Nice. :)

I loved the last sentence.

And no, I LOVE the code. It's actually very cute. lol....Don't ask me why. But what I don't get is why you needed a code for this post? It wasn't something personal or was it?

And yeah, Thankyou for crediting me with the honor of being one of the 'few chose ones'. :D
Awais said…
Well, it was blasphemous humor and i didn't want to offend casual religious readers :)
Salman Latif said…
Lol. Nice post :D
And well...you aren't logically wrong either - trouble started the very day Adam and Eve met in paradise - so yeah, there may be something cooking up there :P
razmer said…
so then we are stamped to be what "casual religious readers"?

OUCH

:)

Cum on!!
Butters said…
Damn, I'm not chosen :P
Awais said…
Butters, see your email.

Razmer, email me and i'll give you the password :) Same for others, who would like to read the post.
Butters said…
Lolz. That's hilarious :D