The Afternoon of a Faun


L'après-midi d'un faune (The Afternoon of a Faun)
by Yuma Touko
Source

Comments

i cant see the image (if it is an image)

:-(
Awais said…
Problem solved.
Saad Javed said…
Haw Haye!!! Itna Shame shame dress!
:p
Butters said…
Very misogynist.

I wonder what it means...
Awais said…
For me, it is a representation of exploitation of female sex, of their being treated like an animal.
Butters said…
Yes, that's what I thought. I think it participates in that very exploitation, though. Or at least that's an available interpretation.
Salman Latif said…
I guess in one way or the other, a precise representation of the notion would also be an indirect exploitation - unintended yet unavoidable.
Salman Latif said…
I guess in one way or the other, a precise representation of the notion would also be an indirect exploitation - unintended yet unavoidable.
Salman Latif said…
I guess in one way or the other, a precise representation of the notion would also be an indirect exploitation - unintended yet unavoidable.