Spooky Perfume

A little before midnight i was taking a walk near my house; it was a lonely path and i was the only one. Lights were out, so it was all dark. Suddenly, out of nowhere, i could feel the distinct smell of a woman's perfume. It was so real, i turned and looked around to see if anyone else was walking there. But there was no one. So, i tried to shake it off and continued walking, but the smell persisted. It could have been a flower, but i walk there every night and have never sensed it before. I kept looking around trying to locate its source. Finally after five minutes, i was so spooked out that i went back home!

And i don't even believe in ghosts!

Comments

Saad Javed said…
Scents and Insensibility!
:p

*I can't believe I wasted my mayonnaise and chicken on such a goof*
freethinker-lhr said…
Could the sweet salacious Succubus have set her eyes on you?

Or maybe it's just repressed desires acting up... I see you falling in love in a few weeks. Good luck!
Abdullah Shahid said…
Awais, I can't believe YOU are saying this :-D
Abdul Sami said…
ghosts have distinctive smells... most people know of ghosts throo smells more than anythin...

but... as a general rule a good spirit smells flowery and a bad one smells... well bad...

so if it was a good one perhaps u hav a lil guardian angel who has a crush on u :D !!!
F. said…
Perhaps a memory too strong? I'm a skeptic too, though I've had my share of spooky occurrences.
Helio said…
sounds like one of the times you heard 'aasmaan se utarti hoi hoorain':P