8 Peculiar Things About Me
Ok, Kurri, here goes your Tag. These are 8 peculiar things about me...
1) I use a variety of coloured highlighters on my books, so that they look very colourful... 'rangeen mizaj' my friends call me.
2) I like Mahmood Khan (His music, that is. Ever heard some raspy, grave voice on a music channel? It was probably him singing. You can listen to his songs here; my favourite is 'Raat aur Din')
3) I often talk to myself.
4) I have a bad sense of wardrobe... i recently wore joggers with shalwar kameez :S
5) I don't like talking on the phone for very long... as a friend once said, 'I cry after talking to you on the phone... you are that bad on it!'
6) I have a brown streak on my right thumb nail. ['my mean streak' :)]
7) I was a big fan of 'Earth Final Conflict'. (Yeah, that sci-fi tv series of aliens with egg-shaped heads.)
8) I don't like soup, and i don't like Maggi noodles (or Knor noodles, for that matter!)
I pass on the Tag to