Tagged

Tagged by Kurri Pataki, so here i go...

1. Last movie you saw in a theatre?
Goal

2. What book are you reading?
'The Solitaire Mystery' by Jostein Gaarder, and 'Reason in Revolt' by Alan Woods and Ted Grant

3. Favorite board game?
Ludo... nothing beats it :)

4. Favorite magazine?
Us Magazine... i am sure there are better magazines out there, like Time and Reader's Digest, but i only happen to read them when my buddy Saad lends them to me. :D

5. Favorite smells?
Freshly shampooed hair.

6. Favorite sounds?
Umm.. Musical?

7. Worst feeling in the world?
The feeling of being a failure

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Her. :)

9. Favorite fast food place?
No specific. But i have visited AFC most frequently.

10. Future child’s name?
Lolz. Don't know... umm, well, if it is a girl, i may name her after my first serious crush. ;)

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?
Make a library of my own, and visit all the expensive restaurants.

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Nope. Never.

13. Storms - cool or scary?
Cool!

14. Favorite drink?
Fanta, these days. Before that i had a craze for Moutain Dew

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?
No use, cause i'd still have the usual, limited energy...

16. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
I don't eat broccoli

17. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
Like my hair the colour they are... black.

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Lahore.

19. Favorite sports to watch?
No favourites, but sometimes cricket

20. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
She is nice enough to read my blog sometimes... lolz

21. What’s under your bed?
Nothing

22. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I'd like to be born in different conditions, but i guess the circumstances in which we live are a part of who we are, so if i was born in different circumstances, I wouldn't be same "I", which is a bit disconcerting...

23. Morning person, or night owl?
Night owl... when it is possible for me

24. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Sunny side up.

25. Favorite place to relax?
My room

26. Favorite pie?
No inclination for pies.

I'll pass on this Tag to Raaji (if u aren't tired of Tags yet, lolz), Nouman and Kishore

Comments

Kurri Pataki said…
i'm leaving a comment on somebody's blog less than 24 hrs. before my exam. i suck even more.. but anyway

- goal was an amazing movie. i cried when john abraham saw his dad at the game, lol. tears of joy.. only tears of joy.

- Us sucks these days.. i don't read half of the articles. sameen amer the music person sucks big time. yes i know i used to word sucks twice. *hint hint*

- she is not a thing. (refer to no. 8)

- you live in lahore and the only fast food place you like is AFC.. there's something seriously wrong with you.

- i've subscribed to your blog so yeah.. i read it all the time. i just don't like commenting, lol.

later :)
Awais said…
'Us sucks'... i happen to be one of the regular writers of Us these days... lolz.

I took the word 'thing' in its broader sense.

AFC. Lolz. I didn't say its the only fast food place i like, i said i have visited that most frequently. :)

Thanks for the subscription! :)

Hope your exam went great...
Kurri Pataki said…
lol i know.. which is why i told you that it sucks.

where is AFC? in the middle of gulastan-e-johar or something? lol. i have NEVER seen it :/
Kishore said…
Lolz. Lolz.

Well, thanks for the tag, Awais. But I really didn't understand where I'd find the questions, so I'm just copying from yr post and responding on my blog.
gaya said…
:) Interesting...