The Mystery of William Shakespeare

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears! I come not to bury Caesar, but to unearth the enigma of the very author of Julius Caesar! If you have any breath, be prepared to lose it now! If you thought fiction can beat facts, think again! I present to you the mystery of William Shakespeare! *drum roll*

Read my cover-story "The Mystery of William Shakespeare", published today in Us Magazine:

http://jang.com.pk/thenews/apr2008-weekly/us-25-04-2008/p23.htm#1

Comments

Sarah Khan said…
I think I had heared from my elder sister that Shakespeare's writings have the notion of being copied from some other writers.I don't remember about the writers now which she named then.But William Shakespeare is not William Shakespeare! of this i had no idea :).Anyways nice attempt.
M. Umer Toor said…
very well!!!! i will look deep into it myself and share anything that tends to suggest something more. may i suggest you a thing if you wish to have afresh perspective on Shakespeare and his plays? you can read to find out this: Martin Lings, "The Secrets of Shakespeare." please do let me know if you find anything interesting.
humble regards.