Waiting Forever

And now some quotes about 'waiting forever' :D

* If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life.

Oscar Wilde

* The first time that I saw you I knew
That to you my heart would be true
We can't be together now
But I know we will somehow
Someway and someday, there's gonna be a way
And I'll wait forever for that day.

Anonymous

* If you really want her, tell her because she can wait but she cant wait forever.

Anonymous

* I'll wait forever for your love, but I have to admit, I'm dying to meet you.

Anonymous

* There you are standing right in front of me
All this fear falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close cause I need you to guide me to safety,
No, I won't wait forever
No, I won't wait forever
No, I won't wait forever

Snow Patrol, Signal Fire

Comments

@ish said…
waiting forever...wow...this wait has killed many people nd it will kill more ..in a sense its an evil because all our life we sit nd wait for miricls to take place with out movin our hands.....
gaya said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.