Wait...

... Remember you once said that if i ever wanted some time alone, you'd give me that? I need it now. Please don't ask anything. Just wait...

And suddenly, the day seems so heavy, and the clocks seems to be ticking simultaneously too fast and too slow, and the gray sky becomes even more gray as winter spreads its wings... life becomes so viscous. Even the radio plays songs that i haven't heard in ages, but which eerily echo my sentiments; the voice of Elliott Yamin saying:

Baby I will wait for you
Cause I don't know what else i can do
Baby I will wait for you
If it's the last thing i do
I really need you in my life
No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you

When love gives a wound to one person, it also gives the healing power to the other... i just wish you'd see that.

Comments

@ish said…
" gives the healing power to the other... "
..but whts the use of tht healing power when the other prson is alsready shattered in to piecies...the healer might bring thm togethr but he cant glue thm into pleaces.can he???..nd maybe this healing pwr is to use for smone in near future so he wnt make the same mistake...love is jst too complicated,i bettr not put my head into it yet :)
gaya said…
Cant agree More:)