Smallville

*Clark: Mom, if you could see anything, what would you do?
Martha: Learn to close my eyes.

Episode # 104

*Jonathan: I know. Metropolis, do you miss it?
Martha: Sometimes.
Jonathan: Yeah?
Martha: But I didn't move to Smallville for action and glamour. I moved because a certain man told me we'd never be rich or travel the world, but he'd always love me. How could I pass up an offer like that?

Episode # 108

*Lana: That's the thing about Clark Kent: he's not always there when you want him... but he's always there when you need him.

*Lana: The other night on the porch, I felt you were trying to tell me something.
Clark: I was... Nell's timing was impeccable as always.
Lana: She's not here now.
Clark: What I wanted to tell you was... what I wanted to say was... I would never do anything to hurt you.
Lana: I know that.
Clark: But if I said what I really wanted to say right now, that's what I'd do. I'd hurt you.

Episode # 110

Comments

utopia said…
awwwwww thats sooooo cute! :)
utopia said…
heyyyyyyyyy thanks for reading so much of my incoherent writing heehee! you are a doctor right! :)i liked the post on old fashioned romance. i've heard "the dawn" is one of the best newspapers in pakistan.
Awais said…
Yes, a doctor in making. :)
I haven't read much, but you write quite well.
Yup... Dawn is the best English newspaper in Pakistan in my view.

And... welcome to my blog. :)
[Kay] said…
Loved the third dialogue. Really. @ Dawn,yes it is,no other paper matches its standard. But majority rules at our place so its The News here because of mum :P
gaya said…
Clark: What I wanted to tell you was... what I wanted to say was... I would never do anything to hurt you.
Lana: I know that.
Clark: But if I said what I really wanted to say right now, that's what I'd do. I'd hurt you.

This dialougue was particularly interesting.