Smallville continues

* Martha: Did I ever tell you about the first time I ever saw him?
Clark: No.
Martha: He came to Metropolis U. to take a finance course and he was sitting by a fountain all denim and flannel eating an apple. And I asked to borrow his notes. He didn't know that I was the note-taker for the class. He still doesn't.
Clark: You were sly, Mom.
Martha: He was so cute. So I asked him for his notes and he just handed over his notebook without even asking my name and I said, "How can you be so sure I'll bring it back?" And he said, "I prefer to believe in people."
Clark: That sounds like Dad.
Martha: And I remember looking at him, completely embarrassed because I was thinking the dumbest thing. I was thinking God, I hope he marries me. I still think that. Every day there's part of me that says, God, I hope he marries me.

Episode # 115

* Lex: In his own way, he's just trying to give you something my father never gave me.
Clark: What's that?
Lex: Limitations. All my father ever told me was "Don't get caught. Don't cause a scandal." That's not love, that's public relations. You have no idea how lucky you are. When my father dies, kings will come to his funeral, but when yours does, his friends will come.

Episode # 117

* Lex: Anyone who doesn't appreciate poetry doesn't understand that it's all about seduction.

* Clark: It doesn't bother you that he's so...
Lana: Different? If you really like someone, you accept every part of them, but you can't do that until they're willing to share every part with you.
Clark: I think people like Byron keeps a part of himself hidden so he doesn't scare people away.
Lana: If you want to get close to someone, you have to take that risk.
Clark: What if the risk is too big to take?
Lana: Then you might miss out on something that could be pretty amazing.

Episode # 205

Comments

beautiful quotes :)

I have to catch up with Smallville now :)
Used to watch it :)
gaya said…
Interesting:).
One noticable thing is that somehow they are linked to reality.
utopia said…
you are such a smallville freak heheh! :)
Awais said…
@ utopia

Lolz. Is it a coincidence that you visit my blog whenever i make a post about Smallville? :)