Listening

"A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him."
Brendan Francis

Hahaha! A very interesting observation indeed! But i think that the number of men who value talking-cum-listening is relatively less. For a great majority, something of this statement would apply:

"A man is already halfway in love with a beautiful women."

Lolz.

I suppose that the listening aspect applies more to women than men. But, of course, only women can tell me how correct i am in this regard.

Comments

gaya said…
I dont know,I still think it can be applied to both genders.But I value those who listen to my problems and other stuff when required(I am thankful to my freinds and parents for this).

Would you prefer an arrogant beauty over an average looking girl who listens??
Awais said…
I still think it can be applied to both genders.

I don't deny that it can be applied to both genders. I was discussing the proportion of people in each gender who value discussion over beauty.

Would you prefer an arrogant beauty over an average looking girl who listens??

No, i wouldn't. I hate arrogant beauties. :) A girl who listens is something to be valued greatly.
F. said…
A man is already halfway in love with a woman who listens. You forget just how much "love" can mean.