Misjudging People

Nobu says to Sayuri in the novel Memoirs of a Geisha, "I don't misjudge people. If you aren't the woman I think you are, then this isn't the world I thought it was." This was precisely what I felt about a certain person. Despite over-whelming evidence, I refused to believe that that person would do such a thing, because it went totally contrary to her nature as I had perceived. I still don't know whether I was right or wrong, but I do know that if I am wrong, I'll have to re-analyze my whole view of human nature again.

Comments

@ish said…
"I don't misjudge people.
ok..how can this be tru..for evry1 make mistakes nd
"if i am wrong, i'll have to reanalyze my whole view of human nature again."
well u may do so ...cause if u cant misjudge people then it cant also JUDGE people....as u heard it ..tht first imperssion is not the last imperssion..nd evry1 should be givn a scnd chance..