Monday, September 2, 2013

I would love to get some feedback from the readers of this blog regarding my recent series of posts on Coursera lectures, if anyone is interested. To clarify, the intention is not to deliberately promote Coursera, if anyone got that impression. I am not making any money out of it or getting any other sort of advantage (in fact, there is always the concern of copyrights on my mind, hence the disclaimers). It's just more convenient for me to post about what I am studying. But how do you, the reader, feel about it? Do the posts annoy you? Are you indifferent to them? Do you enjoy them or find them useful? Would you prefer them to be more brief and shorter? Here's your chance, speak now or forever hold your silence!

0 comments:

 

Copyright 2013 A Myth in Creation.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.